On today’s episode: Scientists have made a battery out of ocean water! Someday, you might be able to be vaccinated against addiction All that and more today on All Around Science.
- [ARTICLE] New device can make hydrogen when dunked in salt water
- LINKS AND SOURCES
- How opioid addiction occurs
- An Immunconjugate Vaccine Alters Distribution and Reduces the Antinociceptive, Behavioral and Physiological Effects of Fentanyl in Male and Female Rats
- Canada’s Opioid Crisis (fact sheet)
- Opioid- and Stimulant-related Harms in Canada Published:(September 2022)