On today’s episode: Humans don’t produce pheromones, but…do they? Can lab grown coffee save the environment? Scientists have found a way to trace the lineage of your cells IN your body. The first ever pig-to-human kidney transplant happened this year! All that and more today on All Around Science.
- [ARTICLE] Misplaced trust: When trust in science fosters belief in pseudoscience and the benefits of critical evaluation
- [ARTICLE] Chemical emitted by babies could make men more docile, women more aggressive
- [ARTICLE] Lab-grown coffee cuts out the beans and deforestation
- [ARTICLE] Cellular lineage: Researchers create ‘Ancestry.com’ for our bodies
- [ARTICLE] In a major scientific advance, a pig kidney is successfully transplanted into a human